Music Scholarship Application
About the Scholarship
The Redmond Community Concert Association is pleased to award two (2) $2,000 scholarships to a high school student who plans to pursue music education.
The student selection will be made by a review of the completed application, a high school transcript, performance sample, and personal interview of finalists the week following the deadline.
- Applicants must be seniors at Redmond High School, Ridgeview High School, Redmond Proficiency Academy, Central Christian School, or may be home schooled and living within the boundaries of the Redmond School District.
- Completed applications must be received by May 5, 2023 – NO EXCEPTIONS! Written applications may be turned in to your school’s counseling office. PDF available for download below.
- Completed online or written applications must include three parts: the application form, link or flash drive to a sample of performance, and a current sealed transcript from your high school mailed to:Redmond Community Concert Association
PO Box 91
Redmond, OR 97756
- Applicants are required to provide one letter of recommendation with the application. This letter should be written by someone familiar with the applicant’s music ability and may not be a relative.
- Proof of college or music education enrollment is required before funds are disbursed.
Contact: firstname.lastname@example.org or 541.350.7222
MUSIC SCHOLARSHIP APPLICATION
COMPLETED APPLICATIONS MUST BE RECEIVED BY April 9, 2021
COMPLETED APPLICATIONS MUST BE RECEIVED BY May 5, 2023
*To complete application, please mail a current sealed transcript from your high school to:
Redmond Community Concert Association, PO Box 91, Redmond, OR 97756