Music and Performing Arts Scholarship Application
About the Scholarship
The Redmond Community Concert Association (RCCA) is pleased to award up to two (2) $2,000 scholarships to Redmond school senior students who plan to pursue their interests in the performing arts.
Selections will be made by a review of the completed applications, high school transcripts, performance samples, and personal interviews of finalists following the submission deadline.
- Applicants must be seniors at Redmond High School, Ridgeview High School, Redmond Proficiency Academy, Central Christian School, or may be home schooled.
- Completed applications and supporting materials must be received by RCCA no later than May 5, 2023.
Completed application materials must include four parts:
- the application form can be submitted online, or completed with hard copy in writing by right clicking on the form to print.
- a flash drive or link to a sample performance, or demonstration of your skills;
- a current transcript from your high school.
- Applicants are required to provide one letter of recommendation with the application. This letter should be written by someone familiar with the applicant’s abilities, and may not be a family member.
All materials should be mailed to:
Redmond Community Concert Association
PO Box 91
Redmond, OR 97756
Proof of college acceptance and enrollment is required before funds are disbursed.
Contact: email@example.com or 541.350.7222
MUSIC SCHOLARSHIP APPLICATION
COMPLETED APPLICATIONS MUST BE RECEIVED BY
May 5, 2023