- Applicants must be seniors at Redmond High School, Ridgeview High School, Redmond Proficiency Academy, Central Christian School, or may be home schooled. Applicants must live within the boundaries of the Redmond School District.
- Completed applications and supporting materials must be received by RCCA no later than April 9, 2021.
Completed application materials must include three parts:
- the application form can be submitted online, or completed with hard copy in writing by right clicking on the form to print.
- a flash drive or link to a sample performance, or demonstration of your skills;
- a current sealed transcript from your high school.
- Applicants are required to provide one letter of recommendation with the application. This letter should be written by someone familiar with the applicant’s abilities, and may not be a family member.
All materials should be mailed to:
Redmond Community Concert Association
PO Box 91
Redmond, OR 97756
Proof of college acceptance and enrollment is required before funds are disbursed.
Contact: Larry Smith, RCCA Scholarship Chair